Saturday, December 03, 2011

Melbourne Revisited 2011 (Day 1)

Besides being more than an hour late for take off, it was an overall uneventful flight. Of the 3 movies I watched on the plane.. The Most Violent Sci-Fi-Western Award goes to.. Cowboys & Aliens (probably the only one).. The Best Scene Award goes to.. Captain America (where the still scrawny Steve Rogers jumped on top of the grenade and used his own body to prevent the explosion from hurting his team mates).. and The Smurfiest Award obviously goes to.. The Smurfs!

We arrived just before midnight at my sister's place.. Caden aka 'Ah Toot' was still awake and greeted up happily at the door! I brought a small trunk load of toys for him.. remote control cars.. a BP truck.. small and medium sized Buzz Lightyear.. and Bob The Builder (the same one Alison gave Jared 8 years ago). It was dejavu too.. Caden refused to give me me a kiss until we told him that he wouldn't get the toys otherwise.. just like Jared wouldn't kiss Alison back then!

We turned in around 1:00am.. which was only 10:00pm in Singapore.. really early for me. It was an interesting experience having 3 people sleep on an air mattress.. initially, we arranged ourselves with Justin on the right.. Jared in the middle and me on the left.. close to the edge. Then Justin piped.. 'Eh.. I feel like I'm very high up leh'.. and so we had to reshuffle and I ended in the middle.. which redistributed the air and 'fluffed' up both sides fairly evenly. However, when I woke up in the morning.. Jared was on the floor.. hmmm.. maybe he tossed out by a 'tidal' wave during the night?! Ha ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home