Sunday, July 01, 2007

My Version of My Love Story..(Part 1 - The Beginning)

Met an old friend at a party and was asked a question I haven't heard for a long long time..How did you and Jimmy (my hubby) meet? And so here is the true and authorised account of how we ended up together..believe it...OR not??!!
It was Autumn in 1989..my first OCF camp in the country-side of Victoria, Australia. On the final night, we had a mini concert of sorts and this group presented a dramatised version of the song.. 'Father's Eyes'. The story went something like..this girl reached out to this guy..but he didn't respond to Jesus until she died..and then he repented and wept..HEY! Wait a minute..doesn't this sound very familiar..THE DIARY in 1997!! Talk about role reprisal man...ha ha ha! And so..at that time I thought..good singing..pretty convincing acting..touching scene..(The cast included Rose, Jimmy, Evelyn and Willie).
After the camp..by some strange default (I arrived with a different group)..we ended up going home in the same car..we sat at the back..me on the left..Jimmy in the middle..and Kenneth was on the right..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home