Sunday, July 01, 2007

Sentosa Luge

We visited my friend, Joanna, who was staying at a resort at Sentosa and decided to try out the luge ride. Justin had his own luge and I got to experience in advance..the feeling of seeing your own child having his first driving lesson?? But oblivious to the potential hazards, he had a ball of a time whizzing down the hill..amidst the shouts and screams of his frantic Mum..don't look behind you..drive straight..slow down..turn TURN..brake BRAKE!! Ha ha ha...
But the Sky Ride was a different story..Justin clung on for dear life..while dreading his sandals would slip off his feet, fall down into the ravine of 'no-return' and join all the others who had gone before his. And he looked absolutely petrified when I tried taking pictures of us with my handphone camera. Ha ha ha..I should not be laughing really! Being a horrible Mum...
Jared??...it was like...woah man, this is cool!...woooo hoooo!! And he managed to pose and smile for the camera too. But then again..he was with his Dad all the way..I guess that's where the assurance came from? The verdict: We had some expensive FUN today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home