Monday, April 07, 2008

Come Home...

I know that I am so close to Your heart
You have given me everything
And not holding back Your love for me
My dear Jesus
But somehow I let my heart grow cold
Turn my back to go my own way
Think that I know what's best for me
And I walk out on You

You are waiting there and looking out for me
You are longing in Your heart
To hear me call You 'Abba Father'
You are standing there with Your arms open wide
You are smiling right at me
And You say 'Come home, come home to me'

You stumbled on the road to the cross
Let them put nails into Your hands
Allowed them to scorn and shame Your Name
Without a word
You hung there in agony and pain
You died but it was not in vain
Because from the grave You rose again
To bring me back to You

Your compassion Lord rains down on me
You guide with gentle hands
To show love and strength
Forgiving eyes of love I see
And You said 'My child, come to me'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home