Friday, March 21, 2008

Wedding Singer..Again..


So..after more than 5 years.. I'm finally singing at somebody's wedding again! Ha ha.. I guess it's a much happier occasion than singing at funerals..DUH.. which, I'm afraid, had been the case for the past few years :0( Had a committee meeting 2 weeks ago.. well-planned with all the details in place.. Hmmm..I have this funny feeling that Chris doesn't put in quite the same effort in song preparation for Sunday?! And I wonder why? Ha ha ha..just kidding!
Hope I don't blunder it up for Chris and Pris.. may they have a joyous wedding and a blessed marriage ahead.. Here's a toast to the happy couple in PINK.. YAAAMMMM SEENNNGGGG!!!!
(P.S. Photos are the courtesy of an armed and dangerous, trigger-happy guy..called 'Tiger'.. so BEWARE!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home