Saturday, March 08, 2008

Waiting On You...

These couple of songs are reflections of the time I spent doing the 'midnight shift'..keeping vigil at my dad's bedside in the last days when he had cancer. When I sang and prayed with him..he would fall asleep..but if I stopped, he would wake up and moan in pain. It's kinda like when David played his harp, King Saul would be at peace..That's the power of worship!!!


You still my mind
You rest my soul
You turn my sorrows into joy
You answer my prayers
You lift me up
You speak Your love right into my heart
And You calm the storms in me

I'm waiting on You Lord
I'm waiting on You
Till the morning breaks
I'm waiting on You

I thirst for the truth
I hunger for more
Your breath of life has set me free
I hear Your voice
Your whispers of love
Your gentle touch has soften my heart
And You give strength to me

You lead my soul
To the river of life
You water my spirit
With Your presence

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home