Sunday, February 03, 2008

I Say I Do...

Nope.. this is not birth out of attending too many weddings.. ha ha! But after spending some time reflecting and musing.. (and watching Korean drama series).. I realised that Jesus is really the ONLY ONE who truly knows us the best! P.S. Quite a few people have commented that this song sounds like a K-pop movie soundtrack???


Nobody else knows me better than You Lord
Nobody loves me like You do
Nobody else takes me the way I am
What can I say to You my Lord?
I say I do

I was drifting and wandering around
Looking for something that's missing from my life
Getting no answers till I found You
And You ask me "Do you believe in me?"

I was broken and bitter all inside
Heard that You healed by Your sacrifice
That You could give me peace, joy and strength
And You ask me "Do you receive me?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home