Monday, December 31, 2007

Closing Chapters of 2007

Can't believe it's the end of the year already..how time flies!!! So what are some of the stuff I did and didn't do??? Here's a quick analysis...
  • Written quite a number of songs but so far..*drumroll*..only ONE..made it to "almost" church level. It has been quite a fruitful learning experience and fun too..er..at least for me. Ha ha ha! My heart-felt thanks to everyone at the Songwriters Club..let's continue to Rock for Jesus!
  • My voice quality?? Hmmm..almost developed "vibrato" but can't quite get it under control yet. Akan datang yeah?
  • Caught up with a few of my old school friends through 'Facebook'..a really ingenious concoction I must say! But then again..it's mostly poking, body slamming and throwing sheep at each other..will try to communicate more productively if possible...
  • Polished up my piano and guitar skills a fair bit..picked up 'here & there'...from 'this guy & that'. Hope to keep this up, so that I can at least "ji chiong ji dan" (self-sing self-play) if nobody else plays my songs..Heh heh!
So, it's been a pretty good run and I think I achieved most of my goals..except for the near impossible ONE ( for moi that is). Haiz..so what to do? Next year set again lor..but will have to lose 15kgs..*blush*!!! And I really, really have to sleep earlier..to avoid further pimple outbreaks :0) and hopefully, paint a picture or two???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home