Sunday, December 23, 2007

A Fairy Tale Christmas At The ROCK...


Lights..camera..aaannnd ACTION!!! Welcome to our very own 'Ah Lian' version of Sleeping Beauty..funny lines..good rhymes and very very nice 'Old Chinese' traditional costumes (ku-chong). Let's not forget our 'Ah Boy Band' too..all adorned in black and white..complete with suspenders and silver ties..especially 'Mr. Cool in the Bowler Hat' aka Simon. Some snippets from memory..hmmm..probably only half correct? Ha ha ha..and WHO is Fairy Black's son's father..er..the Prince's dad???
  • Don't you wish your fairy was hot like me..don't cha?
  • What is Snow White doing here?
  • Clappers..ring ring..Clappers..ring ring..
  • I feel the wind caressing my hair..(rotating head to the sound of running notes on the harp
  • OUCH..OO..OUCH..OO!!! Shhiiinnnggg!!! (the Prince drew his sword after being jabbed by 'human' trees in the forest)
  • Sorry..I am LATE!!! (And the 'missing' Princess strode in and flopped on to the bed)


One of the highlights was when dozens of people walked out on to the stage..holding flip boards with short sentences written on the front and back..describing their personal 'Before & After' conversion stories. And if I should ever be one of the 'flippers'..I would write this unbelievably cliche but true statement...

  • Lack confidence & Rely on other people's approval
  • My confidence comes from God & I rely on Him

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home