Saturday, February 23, 2008

Song Debut-ed!

Finally did my first song debut on Monday 18 Feb 2008.. during the WAM vision nite (I Say I Do and Let All The Nations Shout Praises). Honestly, I found the experience much more nerve-wrecking than worship leading itself. I was so anxious that my voiced cracked at one point and I forgot some lyrics to my own song?! Weird right? Ha ha ha...


A BIG thank you to the band..Gerald, Geoffrey, David, Albert, Davin, Eugene, Rachel, Si Jia..the songs wouldn't sound half as good without you talented folks..and of cos..not forgetting our faithful soundman..Royston :0) I really hope that this has started the ball rolling and I'm sure there are many great songs..about to be or already written out there...jia you!


I'm in the midst of producing 2 songs..Rock and R&B!!! Fingers crossed..and covered with lots of prayer..Hope Album 2009..here we come!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home