Sunday, July 01, 2007

My Version of My Love Story (Part 2 - Oblivion)

You guessed it?? Kenneth and I were chatting all the way back and talking 'over' Jimmy who unfortunately sat in the middle. He DID NOT UTTER a single word throughout the 2-hour journey...I swear! So then I thought, 'WOW!! Incredibly quiet guy. Hmmm, something wrong with him?? (Or perhaps, I was intrigued by the strong...silent...brooding type? Made me wonder what was going through his mind...) Ha ha ha...I think he only spoke during dinner to someone else and I honestly can't remember what he said...probably some mundane stuff anyway??
After the initial encounter, we saw each other in church and during meetings but never talked (besides the 'Hi-Bye') for the rest of that year. So what was his impression of me? Ha ha ha...wait for his blog lah...maybe till Kingdom come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home