Wednesday, July 04, 2007

My Version of My Love Story (Part 3 - Dawning)




And so the following year...we landed up leading the same Bible study group and I guessed things developed from there. Mainly, Jimmy was 'forced' to talk to me...ha ha ha...and I discovered he had interesting stuff to say. Phone calls started off being offcial but ended up being more personal.

Then came the crunch...after some time...I said...'I have something serious to ask you. Do you have feelings for me or am I imagining things?' He replied...'You mean you didn't realise I've sending signals?' Waaahhh...ha ha ha...I almost fainted! HONESTLY WHAT SIGNALS??? WHERE WHEN??? I was flabbergasted!!! It was either very weak frequency or he must have thought my radar system rivaled NASA's.

No matter...at least I found out and didn't have to play the tiresome 'cat-mouse' game other couples seemed to prefer. Maybe I was too practical...and could have missed out on some serious romance? Ha ha ha...But not much complaints...except that after 12 years of marriage...Jimmy is back to his 'normal' self of using the Charlie Chaplin mode of communication. Ps. Jeff did affirm that you can't have 2 people simultaneously talking too much in a relationship...then nobody listens...


2 Comments:

Blogger Tiger said...

lol. MAybe guys tend to talk less as they get older?? today's FM 88.3 radio the DJs were arguing saying that guys actually talk as much, if not more than girls. ... hmmm....

10:41 PM  
Blogger mamajac said...

Is it??? I'm not convinced...
probably the DJs were the MINORITY? Ha ha ha...

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home