Tuesday, July 31, 2007

You Can Take A Person Out From Nerd...(Part 1)


Since they wanted snapshots for church anniversary...I looked through my albums and found some very interesting old photos...forgotten I'd brought them back from KL quite a few months ago. My Alma Mater was Bukit Bintang Girls' School (BBGS)...translated as 'Star Hill'. My house colour was...PROUSE (Purple)!!! To the best of my recollection, those were my super 'nerdy and studious' days...(although I must confess I was more of a last-minute 'crammer' or 'mugger' or 'midnight oil-burner')...then again, there were comparatively many others still further up on the end of that scale! School days were fun, care-free (on non-exam months) and we were certainly quite nutty as Prefects...both IN and OUT of uniform??? Joanna managed to track down Shu Ling..who worked in Singapore-->UK-->Jakarta-->KL-->Sydney (where she qualified as a pastry chef)-->now Singapore again. Ahhhhhh!...it can be quite therapeutic to reminisce about old times...I wonder what happened to Oy Sim, Tomasina, Lum May Yee?...and I should really try to catch up more often with Chiew Ling, Siew Ling, Irene...as for Suet Yee and Amy...see you in heaven one day...Nisi Dominus Frustra...Without God all things are in vain...
5 Sc 4's "Lessons in Love" & Prouse House Dynamite!
Scripture Union Camp 1987 & Mad Capers at Siew Ling's

2 Comments:

Blogger Tiger said...

lol. Wah... your specs so big! retro!! hehe...

8:31 PM  
Blogger mamajac said...

ha ha...yeah! won't be surprised if they come back into fashion one of these days?

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home