Thursday, July 19, 2007

Promised the Moon But...

Some famous or rather, 'infamous' last words...
I'll be there for you...these five words I swear to you...(actually, it's six...but who's counting?)
And I swear by the moon and the stars in the sky...I'll be there (apparently a very common and repeative phrase?)
You are pretttiest...most beautiful...most gorgeous...most sexy woman...(take your pick)...I've ever seen or known...laid eyes on...
You are the only one for me...otherwise, I will remain single for the rest of my life!
I wish that I could turn back the clock...(yeah...reset the alarm...ha ha ha!)
You are the answer to my loneliness...
I will get married only after...(hmmm...noted the omission of the word 'YOU'?)
And finally...
I LOVE everything about you...ha ha ha ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home