Thursday, July 05, 2007

Raindrops on Roses...



Recently someone asked me what were some of my favourite things... Ha ha ha! Like how we used to find out from friends back in the school days? Anyway, here are a few for starters:

My Favourite:

Colour: PURPLE, BLUE, BLACK, WHITE...but really depends on subject matter
Animal: Dogs, Kittens, Rabbits...I have none of those...but by default, only some gold fish in a small pond at my bedroom balcony (someone gave them to us and we didn't have the heart to watch them slowly die of asphyxiation)
Hobby: Watching K-Drama, Singing, Reading, Dancing, Drawing, Piano...and most recent obsession...song writing
Music: Praise & Worship, Jazz, Don Moen, Lenny Leblanc, Paul Baloche, Michael W. Smith, Bobby Michaels, Mariah Carey, Nat King Cole, Andy Williams, Michael Buble, Michael Card, Beyonce, Tommy Emmanuel, Carrie Underwood, Melinda Doolittle
Food: Japanese (although not all the raw stuff), Mee Pok, Laksa, Wan Ton Mee, Yong Tau Fu, KL Fried Hokkien Mee, Waterchestnut, Sugar Cane, Chips, Keropok and most junk food
Sports: Virtually non-existent.. except for swimming, stroll in the park? Not counting the shopping sprees?

Disclaimer: The information you read may not be most updated content of my likes and dislikes. If you intend to buy or send me any birthday, Christmas or Mother's Day presents, please contact me directly. And btw, I only wear clip-on ear-rings...no ear-holes...Thanks!

P.S. Learnt this from a 'striped' friend...:0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home