Sunday, July 22, 2007

What Have You Done For Me Lately?

Thought I had better blog this down in case I forget...for posterity sake and so that I can pull this out if I ever have...er...doubts in the future?

Here are some of the more vivid romantic moments that I recall...
Him wanting to buy a BIG WHITE BEAR at Myers for me! I just commented that it was cute and fluffy...and he said, 'If you like it so much, let me buy it for you?'. But being the practical person I was...hmmm...I can't possibly allow someone to spend AUD$70 on a bear???
Him waiting for me at the Melbourne airport at 5:00am!!!...holding a bouquet of white roses...(THAT...I mean the 5:00am part...has not happened again...trust me...and er...he couldn't find any purple roses)
Him giving me black and gold 'clip-on' ear-rings for my birthday...still have them today...but haven't worn them much though...
Him giving me Chanel No. 5...I kept this bottle of perfume for a very, very long time before opening it...after which half if it got spilled by my dear Jared on to the floor...haiz...the bedroom smelt really, really nice for quite a while...
Him surprising me with beautifully arranged tiger lilies...tulips...roses in a vase on the table...when I returned home from trips to KL (to see my dad) and Melbourne (to visit my sister)
Him waiting for me at the tram stop for nearly 2 hours in the cold Melbourne weather at night! I wasn't sure if the music practice was going to end late or not. So I told him to wait 15 minutes...and go home if I don't show up (NB: This was the pre-pagers and handphones era). And I think I've since 'paid back' at least hundred-fold???
Him running to my place after missing the tram at night. He was almost out of breath after the 45-minutes sprint. Which was probably slightly shorter than if he had waited for the next tram?...(no repeat performances...especially NOW!!!) Ha ha ha ha!!!
THANKS A MILLION FOR BEING THERE FOR ME!!! LOVE YA!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Daydreamer, I am said...

Wow! I'm so impressed by Papa Jim! so lomanntik one ahhhh! What a blessed Mama! (actually, on hindsight i think the papa is more blessed cos she's such a pragmatic cost-saving gal!) heh! will pray for u that the lomantik history will repeat themselves many times over! happy (very) belated 12th anniversary, btw! cheers!

11:26 AM  
Blogger mamajac said...

yes..papa jim more blessed! ha ha ha! to have me to keep him on his toes and where would he be without a 'neck'? hee hee...

3:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home