Saturday, October 23, 2010

When Girls Call You Names...

Jared thought that Chloe doesn't like him because she calls him names.. Jared the Parrot.. Jared the Carrot.. etc. Being a responsible mum, I decided let him in on a little secret lest he becomes scarred for life..

Me: Jared, when a girl calls you names.. that means she likes you
Jared: Er.. I don't think so.. she even got Jann on her side and now BOTH of them call me names!
Me: Trust me.. I know
Jared: Well, I don't like it. There's a girl in my class who likes me for a long time.
Me: She told you that??!
Jared: Yeah..
Me: What did say to her?
Jared: Speechless.. (made zipping motion across his mouth)
Me: So what's her name?
Jared: I'm not saying and you're not gonna get it out from me!

I think we have to watch out for this guy in near future.. he didn't get dubbed as Rain (Bi) look-a-like by his grandma for no reason.. ha ha!

2 Comments:

Blogger Joanna Yeoh said...

We did manage to extract her name in the end...Miss Tong! I shall save the full name for some other time :-)

1:04 AM  
Blogger mamajac said...

sshhhh... it's a secret!

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home